My friends were in the mood for some sliders the other day, so I thought why not make some Asian inspired sliders. These little burgers flavored with green onion, garlic and ginger are served on mini dinner rolls and topped with delicious sweet chili coleslaw.
1 lb of lean ground beef
2 green onion – diced
1/3 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp garlic salt
2 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp soy sauce
Sweet Chili Coleslaw Topping:
1 bag of coleslaw mix
2 tbsp stir fry oil
¼ tsp of crushed red pepper
1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp white vinegar
¼ tsp salt
3 tbsp May Ploys sweet chili sauce
1. Place the beef in a large bowl and add the green onion, ground ginger, garlic salt, ketchup and soy sauce and mix this in thoroughly.
2. Then make the burgers shaping the meat with you hands. Remember to keep these burgers small since they are going to be served on mini dinner rolls. Also, press an indent in the very center of each burger so that they don’t puff up when they are cooked. Place the finished burgers on a large plate.
3. Once all of the burgers are made heat a grill on medium high. While the grill is heating prepare the coleslaw topping for the burgers.
4. In a large bowl mix together all of the ingredients for the coleslaw. Then cover it and place it in the refrigerator while you cook the burgers.
5. By now the grill should be hot, just place the burgers on and let them cook for about 3 to 4 minutes – this time may differ depending on the type of grill you use. The key is to know your grill and how hot it gets because each one is different in how it cooks
6. Then just going to flip them and let them cook another 3 minutes.
7. Then remove them from the grill, place them on the buns and top them with the sweet chili coleslaw. Enjoy :)